Liquid Vitamin D3 of Life Extension
Vitamin D is a critical nutrient, but most of it doesn't come from food. Your body can make vitamin when your skin is exposed to direct sunlight. However, the further north you are, the shorter the seasonal window for vitamin D production. The sun isn't strong enough for vitamin D production in the winter months. We also spend less time outdoors without sun protection. You are therefore more likely to have too little vitamin D (especially in the winter).
Benefits of vitamin D:
Vitamin D acts like a hormone which turns genes on and off all sorts of cells. This is why your whole body benefits from vitamin D. Some functions of vitamin D are:
- important for normal muscle function
- supports the immune system
- contributes to the process of cell renewal
- contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the diet
- contributes to normal calcium levels in the blood
- contributes to the maintenance of strong bones
- is important for maintaining strong teeth
Life Extension Liquid Vitamin D3
You won't find enough vitamin D just in food. You are best off taking a supplement if you aren't getting enough sunlight. Life Extension makes a liquid vitamin D3 supplement. You simply add your desired dosage to meals and drinks.
Liquid Vitamin D3 contains cholecalciferol, the same form of vitamin D that the body makes. Vitamin D dissolves in fat and oil. Life Extension, therefore, uses MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil from coconuts as a carrier. An extra benefit is that MCT oil has no flavour and can be added to any food or drink.
Liquid Vitamin D3 contains 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D per drop. With 1-2 drops per day, you already have an ample daily dosage. The size of the dosage can vary due to the ambient temperature or the altitude at which you live.
It is wise to have your vitamin levels checked a few times a year so that you don't take too much or too little vitamin D. Vitamin D can be checked with a blood test.
All the benefits of Life Extension Liquid Vitamin D3
- High-dose vitamin D3 supplement: 2,000 IU (50 mcg) per drop
- Dissolved in coconut MCT oil
- Easy to dose
- Easily added to any drink or meal
- For muscle function
- For immune support
- For cell division
- For calcium absorption and management
- For strong bones and teeth
Ingredients & Usage
Take one drop 1-2 times a day with a meal.
|Ingredients per dose||1 drop (0,4 mL)||% RI|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2000 IU / 50 mcg||1000 %|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Additional ingredients: medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Life Extension Liquid Vitamin D3 is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of vitamins and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- This food supplement is not suitable for children of 10 years or younger.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden