The benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is mainly used as an antioxidant and to support immunity. In addition, vitamin C is also important for collagen production and your metabolism.
Vitamin C contributes to
- normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin, blood vessels, bones & cartilage, teeth & gums
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- the protection of cells against oxidative damage/antioxidant
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Why Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid
Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid combines vitamin C with alpha-lipoic acid in a liposomal package. Alpha-lipoic acid works in conjunction with vitamin C to support your immunity. Vitamin C as sodium ascorbate and alpha-lipoic acid as sodium R lipoate are well tolerated and quickly absorbed in the intestines.
Normally there is no point in taking a lot of vitamin C as a supplement. The more vitamin C you take, the less you absorb. Quicksilver Scientific liposomal packaging overcomes this problem.
Liposomes are small packages of a layer of fats and phospholipids. They are absorbed in the mouth and therefore avoid the digestive tract. The compounds in the liposome, therefore, remain intact and active.
Quicksilver Scientific uses very small liposomes from high-quality fats and phospholipids. These liposomes are absorbed best.
All the benefits of Quicksilver Scientific Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid
- Vitamin C supported by R-Lipoic Acid
- For immunity
- For normal collagen formation
- For energy
- For normal mental performance
- Rapid absorption in the mouth through liposomal packaging
Ingredients & Usage
Spray 4 pumps in the mouth 1-2 times a day. Hold in your mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Can be mixed with a little water. Repeat until you reach the desired dosage or as recommended by a doctor. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before a meal. Use within 30 days of opening.
One bottle of Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C with R-Lipoic Acid contains 50 mL, sufficient for 25 servings.
|Ingredients per serving 4 pumps||(2 ml)||% RDA|
|Quali™-C vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate)||500 mg||625 %|
|Sodium R-Lipoate||25 mg||*|
|Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin)||134 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Water, glycerine, ethanol, natural citrus oils.
Quicksilver Scientific Liposomal Vitamin C is a food supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place.
Store refrigerated after opening.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased
- First consult your doctor if you are being treated for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children
1376 Miners Dr #101
Lafayette, CO 80026
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden