The benefits of vitamin C
Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that is mainly used as an antioxidant and to support immunity. In addition, vitamin C is also important for collagen production and metabolism.
Vitamin C contributes to
- normal psychological function and normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of the skin, blood vessels, bones & cartilage, teeth & gums
- the normal functioning of the immune system
- the protection of cells against oxidative damage/antioxidant
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Why Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C
Normally there is no point in taking a lot of vitamin C as a supplement. The more vitamin C you take, the less you absorb. Nordaid Scientific liposomal packaging overcomes this problem.
Liposomes are small packages of a layer of fats and phospholipids. They are absorbed in the mouth and therefore avoid the digestive tract. The compounds in the liposome, therefore, remain intact and active.
All the benefits of Nordaid Vitamin C
- For immunity
- For normal collagen formation
- For energy
- For normal mental performance
- Rapid absorption in the mouth through liposomal packaging
Ingredients & Usage
Take one sachet daily. Squeeze the content of one sachet directly into your mouth or if preferred, mix the dose in water or juice. For best results, consume on an empty stomach and wait at least 15 minutes before eating.
30 days supply.
One pack of Nordaid Liposomal C contains 30 sachets, 1 serving per sachet.
|Ingredients per serving||1 Sachet (3,6 mL)||% RDA|
vitamin C (sodium-L-ascorbate and L-ascorbic acid)
|1000 mg||1250 %|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Xylitol (sweetener), Lecithin (emulsifier), Glycerol (humectant), Potassium sorbate (preservative), Xanthan gum (thickener) Pineapple flavour (flavouring).
Nordaid Liposomal Vitamin C is a food supplement in the vitamins category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place.
Akadeemia tee 21/1