Life Extension L-Glutamine
L-Glutamine is a versatile amino acid that is common in skeletal muscles and as free molecules in the bloodstream. Glutamine serves as a building block for muscles and the neurotransmitter glutamate. Glutamine can also be used as a fuel instead of glucose by immune and intestinal cells.
L-Glutamine is conditionally essential. The body can make enough L-glutamine under normal conditions. But you use more glutamine when you are sick or injured.
Glutamine is found in meat, eggs, whey protein and casein protein. You can take glutamine as a supplement if you don't eat these products regularly.
Life Extension L-Glutamine contains 500 mg glutamine in free form. This glutamine is best taken with a meal. Life Extension L-Glutamine is plant-based and GMO-free.
Ingredients & Usage
Take one capsule once or twice per day on an empty stomach.
One container of Life Extension L-Glutamine contains 100 capsules, sufficient for 100 doses.
|Ingredients per dose||1 capsule||% RI|
|L-Glutamine (free form amino acid)||500 mg||*|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Life Extension L-Glutamine is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of amino acids and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- If you have significant kidney or liver disease, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden