Supports digestion of carbohydrates and proteins
Enzymes for the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates
Enzymes are proteins that produce a chemical reaction. Enzymes are, among other things, part of the digestive process involved in transforming carbohydrates, proteins and fats from food into easily digestible pieces.
The name of an enzyme indicates its function. For example:
- Protease: an enzyme that breaks down proteins
- Amylase: an enzyme that breaks down carbohydrates
BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian contains enzymes that help digest gluten and casein, two proteins that are difficult to digest or may cause irritation. If you are sensitive to dairy or cereal products, consider using Gluten Guardian beforehand, for example when you are not preparing your own meal.
Support from digestive enzymes
The Gluten Guardian enzymes are supplemented with AstraZyme™, a patented mix of enzymes and extracts from Astragalus and Panax ginseng. AstraZyme supports the working of the digestive enzymes so that they can be more effective at a lower dosage.
All the benefits of BiOptimizers Gluten Guardian
- 6 enzymes for digestion of proteins and 3 enzymes for digestion of carbohydrates
- For better absorption of e.g. gluten and casein
- Enhanced efficiency of enzymes due to the addition of AstraZyme
- Free of fillers, artificial colours, flavourings and preservatives
- No GMOs, soy or dairy
- Suitable for vegetarians