More about Selenium
Selenium is a trace mineral that is essential to optimal health. Few people, including physicians, realise that selenium is available in several different forms. Each form of selenium acts along a different pathway to support healthy cell division:
- Sodium selenite
- Selenium-methyl L-selenocysteine
Life Extension® Super Selenium Complex
Life Extension® has upgraded Super Selenium Complex with a new selenium blend that combines all three of these unique forms of selenium. A small amount of vitamin E is included.
Selenium also supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals.
Ingredients & Usage
Suggested daily intake is one (1) capsule with food or as directed by your medical practitioner.
|Ingredients per dose||1 capsule||% RI|
|Selenium (SelenoPure™ L-selenomethionine)||50 mcg||91 %|
|Selenium (sodium selenite)||50 mcg||91 %|
|Selenium (Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine)||100 mcg||182%|
|Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate)||20 mg (30 IU)||167%|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), L-leucine, dicalcium phosphate.
SelenoPure™ is a trademark of Nutrition 21.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Life Extension Super Selenium Complex is a dietary supplement that falls within the category of minerals and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- If you are taking anti-coagulant or anti-platelet medications, or suffer from a bleeding disorder, please, consult your medical practitioner first.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
Life Extension Europe
1175 LH Lijnden