SOMA tincture - Cordyceps militaris mushroom extract
KÄÄPÄ Health Cordyceps Soma Tincture is a dual Cordyceps militaris extract. 100 mg cordyceps extract per 2 ml tincture. With pipette. 50 ml bottle for 25 doses.
Concentrated Cordyceps extract from KÄÄPÄ Health
Cordyceps is a genus of parasitic fungi that mainly grow in insects. Cordyceps sinensis is a species that grows in caterpillars and is used in traditional Chinese medicine. Cordyceps sinensis is very expensive because it must be harvested in the wild. Cordyceps militaris can be grown in laboratories and has the same active ingredients as wild-harvested Cordyceps sinensis.
Concentrated Cordyceps militaris triple extract
The interesting ingredients in Cordyceps include:
- beta glucans
KÄÄPÄ Health uses a triple extraction method with cold water, hot water and alcohol:
- Cold water for the heat sensitive ingredients
- Hot water for the remaining water-soluble ingredients
- Alcohol for fat-soluble ingredients
1 kg of dried Cordyceps militaris mushrooms makes 20 litres of Cordyceps Soma Tincture. Every 2 ml of tincture contains approximately 100 mg of cordyceps extract. Many manufacturers make cordyceps extract with fresh mushrooms. The use of dried Cordyceps may result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in KÄÄPÄ Health Cordyceps Soma Tincture.
Cordyceps Soma Tincture has all the benefits of cordyceps in a concentrated form. You can dispense it with the pipette and easily add it to drinks and meals.
KÄÄPÄ Health mushroom extracts
KÄÄPÄ Health is the largest producer of mushroom extracts in Europe. They specialise in growing mushrooms on tree trunks. KÄÄPÄ Health strives for a fully transparent high-quality production process that yields safe mushroom products. That is why all mushrooms are independently tested for heavy metals and other contaminants.
KÄÄPÄ Health breeds Cordyceps militaris on an organic culture medium for the highest possible cordycepin content. The cultivation process is constantly being adjusted for the production of high quality and consistent cordyceps.
All the benefits of KÄÄPÄ Health Cordyceps Soma Tincture
- Dual extract of cultured Cordyceps militaris fruiting bodies
- 100 mg dried Cordyceps militaris extract per 2 mL tincture
- Of organic origin (organically grown)
- Liquid extract, easy to add to drinks
- Convenient to dispense with the pipette
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Tested for and free from heavy metals and other contaminants
Ingredients & Usage
Take 1 pipette (1 mL) of cordyceps extract twice a day in liquid. For example, add it to tea, coffee, or milk. You can also mix it with a smoothie, mash or an omelette Start with a lower dose and increase slowly to a maximum of 2 ml per day. A full pipette contains approximately 1 ml.
Do not take within 4 hours of going to bed. Cordycepin influences the natural production of melatonin.
This extract contains alcohol. The alcohol evaporates when you mix the extract with boiling water.
This is a concentrated extract. KÄÄPÄ Health strongly recommends taking a one-week break after 3 months of taking this product.
One bottle of KÄÄPÄ Health Chaga Soma Tincture contains 50 ml, sufficient for 25 doses.
|Ingredients per serving||2 ml||% RDA|
|Cordyceps militaris extract 1:20||100 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Other ingredients: water, alcohol (25%)
KÄÄPÄ Health Cordyceps Soma Tincture is a dietary supplement in the herbal preparations category and is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Keep dry and cool.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- If you are under treatment for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Suomen Agrometsä Oy