Remote consultation with Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, M.D.
Are you looking for an expert who can give you personal feedback on nutrition, biohacking, quantified self measurements, and beyond?
Now you have the opportunity to receive personal feedback from Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, the head author of the Biohacker's Handbook.
Many people measure different things, but they often lack the personal feedback and comprehension.
How to optimize and interpret Oura ring data most effectively? How do I improve recovery based on information provided by Firstbeat analysis or continuous HRV data? How to relate exercise to other life stressors and workout correctly, without excessive overload? How to optimize your deep sleep and significantly improve your sleep quality?
Do you want to learn about the best biohacking methods for you to promote the quality and health of your life? Are you a high performer but would you still need an extra edge for your performance?
The future of preventive healthcare is here and now. Book time for one of the best experts in the field and bring your well-being to a whole new level!
- Remote consultation is done via Skype call. It is not possible to arrange a face-to-face meeting.
- During an hour (60 mins) call, doctor Sovijärvi will look at any reports you submit, give feedback, and answer your questions.
- Get tips on lifestyle changes, nutrition, biohacking, stress management, recovery, and self-measuring.
- In the remote consultation, physician Olli Sovijärvi does not deal with issues related to diseases or medications, nor does the patient-doctor relationship develop in the remote consultation. The consultation does not replace a doctor's visit and is not intended to treat or cure any disease.
- After ordering the service, we will contact you to fill in the pre-information form and agree on the time of the remote consultation with your doctor Olli Sovijärvi.
Doctor Olli Sovijärvi specializes in providing feedback based on the following results:
Sleep and recovery devices
- Oura-ring and all related data (Oura-Cloud long-term data and analysis)
- Emfit QS (Data Interpretation)
- Analysis of Garmin and Suunto sleep and recovery data (stress levels, etc.); e.g. Garmin VivoMove HR
- Polar wellness meters
- Firstbeat Wellbeing Analysis
Using and optimizing recovery support devices
- Neurosonic (protocols, recommendations)
- Infrared sauna (protocols, recommendations)
- PEMF devices
- Red light and near-infrared light
- Recoverypump (protocols, recommendations)
- Hot-cold therapies
Recommendations for different categories (based on scientific research):
- Muscle growth and performance
BIOGRAPHY: OLLI SOVIJÄRVI, M.D.
Dr. Olli Sovijärvi is one of the pioneers of holistic medicine in Finland. At the beginning of his career Dr. Sovijärvi worked as a medical duty officer at the Finnish Red Cross Blood Service. In 2006 he graduated from the University of Helsinki with a Licentiate degree in Medicine and became self-employed in 2008. In 2010–2011 Dr. Sovijärvi completed an Integral Theory degree at John F. Kennedy University, focusing on psychology and philosophy.
For the first five years of his career as a physician Dr Sovijärvi was employed by Finland’s first medical recruitment agency. The job description involved scheduled patient care as well as emergency care and being on call. He has worked at nearly 50 different clinics around Finland.
His numerous media appearances, social media articles and Finland’s first health podcast have expanded the general public’s awareness of what health care can be. Dr. Sovijärvi has also acted as consultant to various companies and service providers operating in the fields of wellness and health technology.
Between 2013–18 Dr Sovijärvi practiced medicine at a private clinic that specializes in nutrition and holistic health care. The clinic employs physicians and nurses practicing holistic medicine. The clinic features the only trace element laboratory in Finland. At present, Sovijärvi focuses primarily on the production
of scientific content for preventive health care and wellbeing. He also runs training sessions and presentations on the topics of biohacking, performance optimization, nutritional issues and maintaining the intestinal balance. In his free time, he enjoys athletics, playing with his child, music, and good humor.