The Biohacker’s Handbook is the most anticipated health & wellness book of the decade. The authors – Olli Sovijärvi, M.D., technology expert Teemu Arina and nutrition expert Jaakko Halmetoja – upgrade the fundamentals of a balanced life: sleep, nutrition, exercise, work and the mind.
Do you want to sleep better? Are you looking for ways to be more productive at work? Or want to find a diet that suits your needs? Biohacking is all about optimizing human performance, health and well-being by utilizing science, technology and a deep understanding of human physiology and nutrition. The Biohacker's Handbook teaches you the 20 % that will lead to 80 % of the results when it comes to optimal well-being.
The Biohacker’s Handbook takes the latest research into holistic health and turns it into practical and applicable information in an easily accessible visual and readable format. With more than 1500 references and hundreds of images, Biohacker’s Handbook is “the missing manual of the human body” and an essential addition to the library, work desk, kitchen, gym, suitcase and bedroom of anyone with an interest in optimal human performance, health and well-being.
- Type: Hardcover
- Pages: 572
- References: 1634
- Edition: 1st
- Authors: Olli Sovijärvi, Teemu Arina, Jaakko Halmetoja
- Visual design, layout and illustrations: Lotta Viitaniemi
- Publisher: Biohacker Center, BHC Inc.
ISBN: 978-952-7241-07-3 (PDF)
- PDF (compatible with most electronic readers including but not limited to Mac, PC etc.)
- ePub, iBooks version (iPad, iPhone)
- ePub, Kindle version (Kindle, Galaxy Tab etc.)