Metabolomix + home test
Metabolomix + is a combination of several nutrition tests. It can be used to analyze the main nutritional markers. The test is done completely at home.
The Metabolomix + Nutrition and Nutrition Test is an easy way to assess your need for antioxidants, B vitamins, trace elements, fatty and amino acids, and digestive microbes.
Functional nutritional analysis
Significant accumulation of organic acids in the urine can be a sign of metabolic problems such as nutrient deficiency, hereditary enzyme deficiency, accumulation of toxins, or medications.
The enzymes responsible for the action of organic acids need certain vitamins and trace elements to function. If deficiencies occur, organic acid levels may increase at the cellular level, even if the levels of these vitamins and trace elements are simultaneously optimal as measured in the blood.
Who can benefit from measuring functional nutritional values?
Among others, people with the following health problems:
- Mood disorders, chronic stress
- Mitochondrial dysfunction
- Exhaustion, depression, anxiety
- Inflammatory conditions and diseases caused by them
- Metabolomix + analysis
The analysis can be used to create a treatment program that takes into account personal nutrition and dietary supplement recommendations based on the report. The summary section of the report provides information on the activity of nutrients in the body, the causes and consequences of their deficiencies, and the sources of nutrients in the diet.
Metabolic Areas of Metabolomix + Analysis:
- Organic acids
- Absorption disorders and dysbiosis
- Cellular energy and mitochondria
- Vitamin tracers
- Toxin and detoxification markers
- Tyrosine metabolism
- Amino acids
- Essential amino acids
- Non-essential amino acids
- Intermediates of metabolism
- Markers for dietary peptides
- Markers of oxidative stress
These are not included in the basic package, but you can ask the customer service for prices and more detailed information if you want to complete the basic profile and basic test.
- Essential and metabolic fatty acids
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Omega 6 fatty acids
- Omega 9 fatty acids
- Saturated fatty acids
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Delta-6 desaturase activity
- Risk of cardiovascular disease
- Trace elements and toxins
- Vitamin D
- 4 nutrition-related genes
The study is provided by Nordic Laboratories.
Regarding the interpretation of the test, our recommendation is to have an hour of remote consultation and coaching with doctor Olli Sovijärvi.
1 x Box containing sampling supplies (keep this box for returning samples)
1 x Shipping Instructions
1 x Test order form
1 x Gel ice pack
1 x Padded envelope
1 x DHL bag
1 x DHL waybill